Hobbs WiiU Madden Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hobbs WiiU Madden Football League

Online Madden WiiU Football League

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  HMFL  HL  OF  NF  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 38 on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:04 am
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» HMFL RULES
HMFL RULES Emptyby bdhobbs1 Wed May 06, 2015 2:11 pm

Statistics
We have 59 registered users
The newest registered user is SPEEDER

Our users have posted a total of 3155 messages in 190 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

HMFL RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bdhobbs1
Admin

HMFL RULES Empty
PostSubject: HMFL RULES   HMFL RULES EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:42 pm

These opinions are mine only, the commissioner, OFFICIAL RULES are below my commentary:
THESE RULES CAN AND WILL BE ADJUSTED IF NEEDED BASED ON WHAT CERTAIN MEMBERS TRY TO DO, THAT THEY SHOULDN'T BE DOING!!!

IT'S DIFFICULT ENOUGH TO RUN A LEAGUE, IT'S TIME CONSUMING AND EGOS GET IN THE WAY. SO PLEASE RESPECT THE RULES OF THE LEAGUE AND BE RESPECTFUL OF YOUR OPPONENTS. IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT WINNING, IT'S HOW YOU PLAY THE GAME. YOU DON'T WANT A BAD REP.

OUR MISSION IS TO PLAY GAMES LIKE MOST NFL TEAMS WOULD PLAY DURING THE COURSE OF A GAME DURING THE SEASON!!!

IF THE NFL DOESN'T DO IT MOST OF THE TIME, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T DO IT EITHER!!!

USE DIFFERENT PLAYS, DON'T CALL CERTAIN PLAYS ALL GAME, IT'S NOT FUN FOR YOUR OPPONENT. YOU CAN WIN A GAME BY USING MULTIPLE PLAYS AND SETS. ABUSING PLAYS MAKE PEOPLE UPSET AND MAKES PEOPLE QUIT LEAGUES.

I STRONGLY SUGGEST THAT YOU BE AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF THE WEBSITE, LOGGING IN AND CHATTING WITH US IN THE CHATBOX AT TIMES.

DON'T JUST REGISTER SO THAT YOU CAN JOIN THE ONLINE LEAGUE(S) AND THEN WE NEVER HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OFFICIAL RULES:

1. LEAGUES - WE HAVE 3 - We are multiple seasons into these leagues, the players have moved teams via trades and free agency and some have retired.
A.) HOBBS LEAGUE - HL - Based on default Week 4 ratings of the 2012 Season rosters
B.) HOBBS FANTASY DRAFT LEAGUE - OF - Based on default Week 4 ratings of the 2012 Season rosters and we had a fantasy draft to set up the teams.
C.) NEW FANTASY DRAFT LEAGUE - NF - Based on Year End 2012-13 ratings and we had fantasy draft to set up the teams.

2. League Invites - Joining the League(s)
A.) YOU MUST AGREE TO PLAY BY THE RULES LISTED HERE
B.) YOU MUST AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE ACTIVE HERE
C.) YOU MUST SPECIFY WHICH LEAGUES YOU WANT IN
D.) ONCE I GET THE ANSWERS TO A,B and C, I WILL SEND YOU THE LEAGUE(S) INVITE(S)

3. SELECTING YOUR TEAM AND SWITCHING TEAMS
A.) ALL MEMBERS MUST USE CREATE A COACH, NO PICKING AN EXISTING NFL COACH ACTIVE OR UNEMPLOYED
B.) (NEW MEMBERS) -- once you join, you can review your team roster and the others in the league and switch once. You can retire and rejoin or retire and I sent another invite.
C.) (LEAGUE VETERANS) - Once you have completed a FULL regular season, then you are allowed to switch ONE time during the playoffs to a CPU eliminated team or during the off season to a CPU team or with other members.
D.) If you want to retire and re-create your coach, you have to get my permission first and the only reason I will allow you to do so is for changing playbooks or to change the coach name. You cannot do it to change teams.

4. GAME PLAY CONDUCT - SEE ALSO MY COMMENTS AT THE TOP
No showboating, do not dive into the end zone when you are in the clear and don't stand at the goal line and wait for defenders. NOTE: The game has an auto dive feature that takes over when the player is crowded. And if you let the CPU control your player when he is in the clear, he will point to the air on the way to the end zone and this is okay.

5. CLOCK MILKING - Games are an hour long, so please don't milk the clock, pick your play, line up and make any adjustments and then snap the ball. Hitting A when using the gamepad makes the players hurry to the line, which also helps speed the game along. Even if you have a big lead, in the 2nd and 3rd quarters, DON'T MILK THE CLOCK. If you need a time frame as to when you can milk it, then it's 2:40 or less in each half.

6. ONSIDES KICKING - (only allowed in human vs human games) Don't onside kick until you are down by at least 10 or any amount when it's less than 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter or anytime in the 4th quarter.
A.) Don't onside kick until you are down by at least 10 OR
B.) Trailing by any amount when it's less than 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter or anytime in the 4th quarter

7. SQUIB KICKS - IF you squib and recover it, you must kneel 4 times and turn it over on downs.

8. GOING FOR IT ON 4TH DOWN
A.) When trailing - you may go for it at any spot on the field when it's less than 3 minutes left in the 3rd quarter or anytime in the 4th quarter.
B.) When trailing - you may go for it at anytime of the game, any spot on the field, if you are trailing by 21 or more points.
C.) When tied or leading, if you are at your opponents 32 or closer, then you must kick a field goal or punt, no going for it on 4th down.
D.) You may go for it only when it's 4th and 1 or 4th and inches and you are between the 50 and your opponents 33

9. GAMES MUST BE COMPLETED IN FULL - NO EXCEPTIONS - EVEN IF YOU ARE ANGRY, UPSET, PISSED AND WANT TO THROW SOMETHING
A.) Pauses - please allow your opponent to pause and make adjustments, don't try to force the pause to end. If you try to force the pause to end, and your opponent gets delay of game penalties because he's not ready to continue playing for whatever reason; after several penalties, not sure how many, probably 3, your opponent will be removed from the game due to excessive penalties and then the game will end and the game will not be completed and it won't count and will need to be replayed entirely.
B.) Don't just walk away and let the game play without you, if you are on offense and get several delay of game penalties, the game will boot you and not count and will have to be replayed. In the eyes of your opponent, he will think that YOU have quit the game.
C.) NO QUITTING IN GAMES, quitting a game will cause the game to not count and have to be replayed in full. If you quit a game, there's a good chance that you might be asked to go on auto pilot so that your opponent can play the CPU. If anyone makes a habit of this, it could result in that person getting removed from the league.

10. DISCONNECTED GAMES - if you get disconnected, you must replay the game, otherwise it won't count as a completed game.
A.) SPOTTING POINTS - The winning player has the option to replay the game with points spotted, example, winning by 10 with 4 minutes left in the game. You replay it ensuring a 10 point lead at that point and time in the game.

11. WHEN TO KNEEL
A.) If you are up by 17 or more and it's the final 2 minutes, don't keep scoring, just kneel it out, even if your opponent can get the ball back and score on you.
B.) If you are up by 8 or more and it's in the final 2 minutes and your opponent is not calling timeouts, just kneel it out, he is not interested in getting the ball back.
C.) If you are up by any amount of points in the final 2 minutes and your opponent is out of timeouts and kneeling it out will end the game, then kneel it.

12. LAG
If there's lag, please try and contact your opponent to address the situation. Pause and come to the chatbox and/or text your opponent.
If you are not in chat and your opponent has paused for a long time, you may want to consider going to chat to see what's going on.

13. PLAYING YOUR GAMES
A.) Each player must play their game, or click simulate and mark themselves ready to advance or go on auto pilot which automatically marks you ready to advance.
B.) During the playoffs I will force advance once all the games are completed for the round.
C.) During the offseason, each of you must handle the tasks that are assigned for your team and then mark yourself ready to advance. I will not force the advance unless I really have to. So please take care of your business.
D.) The Draft will be based on the date and time when all the players who want to attend, can attend, each offseason I will send out a private message to everyone asking them to provide me with dates and times when they can attend.
E.) If neither player can successfully plan a game based on each others available times to play, then it will be SIMMED.
F.) If your opponent clicks simulate without your approval, you have the right to play the game, (it allows you to, as long as you don't click simulate on your end).
G.) If you are not active at the league website, and you haven't logged in, called, texted or emailed me within the past 72 hours… you are subject to being played on AUTO PILOT, so that your opponent can play his game against your team, controlled by the CPU
H.) 10 days of not logging on and/or contacting me, then you're removed from all leagues.
I.) ABANDONMENT - is when you don't play your games over the course of several days, ignore pm's, fail to login here or login every few days or a combination of all. It will result in you getting placed on auto pilot or being totally removed from the leagues.

14. ADVANCE TRACKING THREAD
A.) On Day 3 since an advance, if only 3 games are left, I will urge everyone involved to play those games so we can have an advance.
B.) On Day 4 since an advance, I post that these games must be played soon and send out private messages to everyone involved.
C.) On Day 5 since an advance, I will post and send a private message to everyone involved, that these games must be played that day or night. I will force late that night or the following morning if unplayed.
D.) I will handle things differently for players on Vacations and/or Holidays. I need advanced notice for Vacations, so we can try and time advances around leaving for a Vacation.
E.) If you are on the list of unplayed games and you fail to answer private messages, emails and/or text messages and more than 24 hours have passed, then your game will most likely be simmed.
F.) As per rule 13G above - If you are not active at the league website, and you haven't logged in, called, texted or emailed me within the past 72 hours… you are subject to being played on AUTO PILOT, so that your opponent can play his game against your team, controlled by the CPU
G.) As per rule 13H above - 10 days of not logging on and/or contacting me, then you're removed from all leagues.
H.) ABANDONMENT will placed next to your name if you are in violation of Rule 13I above - Abandonment is when you don't play your games over the course of several days, ignore pm's, fail to login here or login every few days or a combination of all. It will result in you getting placed on auto pilot or being totally removed from the leagues.

15. NOT MARKING READY
A.) If you are the last game in the advanced tracking thread and 24 hours passes and you still haven't played your game or told me what your plans are... you will be penalized.
B.) If you fail to play your game and I have to force the advance on the morning of the 6th day and you still haven't told me what your plans are... you will be penalized.
C.) The penalty for 15A and 15B is having to sim your next cpu game if it's the regular season OR being placed on auto pilot if preseason.
D.) Exception to the rule above is Week 8 of the Regular Season and Stage 7 of the OffSeason... those two are where the members want to do trades and asks that everyone not mark ready so the trade glitch doesn't appear.

16. NO HUDDLE RULE
A.) No huddle can only be used when all of your timeouts are gone, and if you are trailing by 14 or more points with 2:40* or less remaining in 4th quarter.
B.) If you are trailing by 7 points or less in the 4th quarter with 1 minute to go or less, then no huddle can only be used if all of your time outs are gone.
C.) If a FG can tie, or win the game, you have to stop no huddle offense once in FG range** (32 yard line or closer).
* - In Option 2A, I used 2:40 mark to coincide with the clock milking time, listed in the rules.
** - In Option 2C, I used the 32 yard line to coincide with the going for it on 4th down rule that states up to the 33 yard line. I consider the 32 yard line as FG range, as some kickers in the league can't boom it.

17. BLOCKING FG's
NOT ALLOWED, SO DON'T EVEN TRY IT
AND THAT GOES FOR ANYTHING ELSE THAT CAN'T BE DEFENDED IN THIS GAME
EVEN IF THE NFL CAN DO IT

18. CAP LIMITS vs CPU in ALL GAMES (see specific spreadsheet for details)
A.) - vs CPU IN ALL GAMES
B.) - 56 points max in all but 3 games vs CPU, but 8 offensive TDs will remain the max (even with the new point scoring allowances) (rushing/receiving combined)
C.) - 3 games vs CPU you may score between 57 and 70, never 71 or more points
D.) - SACKS - You can have a player record more than 5 sacks 4 times, 7 sacks in 1 game and 6 sacks in 3 games
E.) - PLAYER TDs - You can score more than 4 TDs in game with a player 4 times, 6 TDs in 1 game, 5 TDs in 3 games (Rushing/Receiving combined)
F.) - PASSING TDs - You can pass for more than 5 TD passes in a game with a player 4 times, 7 TDs Passes in 1 game, 6 TD Passes in 3 games
G.) - PASSING YARDS - You can pass for more than 410 yards in a game with a player 4 times, 551-600 in 1 game, 500-550 in 1 game, 451-500 in 1 game and 411-450 in 1 game
H.) - RUSHING YARDS - You can rush for more than 210 yards in a game with a player 4 times, 276-300 in 1 game, 251-275 in 1 game, 226-250 in 1 game and 211-225 in 1 game
I.) - RECEIVING YARDS - You can have more than 210 receiving yards in a game with a player 4 times, 276-300 in 1 game, 251-275 in 1 game, 226-250 in 1 game and 211-225 in 1 game

19. CAP LIMITS vs CPU when spreadsheet limits and games are exhausted
A.) 8 Offensive touchdowns per team in a game (rushing/receiving combined)
B.) 4 TD's per player max in a game (rushing/receiving combined)
C.) 5 TD passes max in a game by a player in a game
D.) 410 passing yards by a player in a game
E.) 210 rushing yards by a player in a game
F.) 210 receiving yards by a player in a game
G.) 5 sacks per player max in a game
H.) 56 POINTS MAX IN A GAME (effective 12/10/13)

20. Penalties for going over the cap limits mentioned in both Rule 18 and Rule 19 above:
Effective 9/1/14 and expanded cap limit went into effective 8/31/13

The 57-70 point violations are 2 game sims for 1st offense, 3 game sims for 2nd offense and 5 game sims for 3rd offense.

Cap Limit Violations
1st offense - player that goes over must be benched for 3 games against the cpu, unless you don't have that many left in the season.
If the TEAM goes over the TD limit, then you must sim your next 2 cpu games, unless you don't have any more cpu opponents.
If you don't have enough cpu games left, it carries over to the beginning of the next season.

2nd offense - player that goes over must be benched for the next 5 cpu games, unless you don't have that many cpu opponents left in the season.
If the TEAM goes over the TD limit, then you must sim your next 3 cpu games, unless you don't have that many left.
If you don't have enough cpu games left, it carries over to the beginning of the next season.

3rd offense - sim your team for 8 cpu games, regardless if player or team violation, carrying over if needed.

Failure to bench a player after 1st offense - becomes a 2nd offense penalty
Failure to bench a player after 2nd offense - becomes a 3rd offense penalty

Game simming penalties for going over 8 offensive TDs must be served before any player cap infraction penalties

Cap infractions will also satisfy the highest available cap that hasn't been satisfied, example 8 td passes thrown, it will cause the 7 td limit to be completed, and he must still serve the penalty for going over.

Going under a cap limit range but matching a limit range you've already met, but under another range that you haven't yet. Example: 411-425 yards met in Week 3, you do it again in Week 4. But, 426-450 hasn't been met yet. I will apply Week 4 to the next highest unmet cap limit range.

Another example, a team gets 9 offensive TDs and no player went over the individual limit, the penalty of going over the 8 td limit still applies.

MISCELLANEOUS
21. ALL GAMES ARE UNRANKED AND THERE'S NO WAY TO MAKE THEM RANKED

22. NO FAKE EMAIL ACCOUNTS ALLOWED IN YOUR PROFILE, WHEN SOMEONE SENDS YOU A MESSAGE HERE, THE WEBSITE SENDS YOU AN EMAIL STATING THAT YOU HAVE A PRIVATE MESSAGE HERE.

23. ALL MADDEN DIFFICULTY WITH THE APPROVED SLIDERS THAT HAVE BEEN VOTED ON IN THE PAST

ALL RULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME

Last edited by bdhobbs1 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:03 pm; edited 101 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://hobbsmaddenwii.org
bdhobbs1
Admin

HMFL RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMFL RULES   HMFL RULES EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:28 pm

amended the switching teams rule and re-formatted and re-numbered
Back to top Go down
bdhobbs1
Admin

HMFL RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMFL RULES   HMFL RULES EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:59 pm

disconnect rule added
Back to top Go down
bdhobbs1
Admin

HMFL RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMFL RULES   HMFL RULES EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:57 pm

re-edited the disconnect rule, added a 2nd note
Back to top Go down
bdhobbs1
Admin

HMFL RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMFL RULES   HMFL RULES EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:42 pm

NEW RULE ADDED TONIGHT!

16. BLOCKING FG's
NOT ALLOWED, SO DON'T EVEN TRY IT
AND THAT GOES FOR ANYTHING ELSE THAT CAN'T BE DEFENDED IN THIS GAME
EVEN IF THE NFL CAN DO IT

And I don't want to start hearing, hey that pass play or that run play can't be defended, because it can be, just gotta learn how.
Back to top Go down
bdhobbs1
Admin

HMFL RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMFL RULES   HMFL RULES EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 12:55 am

Official NEW Rules have been added:

18. CAP LIMITS vs CPU(effective Aug 31, 2013)
Offensive touchdowns 8 per team in a game (rushing/receiving combined)
FG's unlimited
Defensive TD's unlimited
Special Teams scoring unlimited
NO Onside kicking
4 TD's per player max in a game (rushing/receiving combined)
5 TD passes max in a game by a player in a game
400 passing yards by a player in a game
200 rushing yards by a player in a game
200 receiving yards by a player in a game
4 sacks per player max in a game

Penalties for going over the cap:
1st offense - player that goes over must be benched for 2 games against the cpu, unless you don't have that many left in the regular season.. and if the team goes over the TD limit, then you must sim your next cpu game, unless you don't have any more cpu regular season opponents.
2nd offense - player that goes over must be benched for the next 5 cpu games, unless you don't have that many cpu opponents left in the regular season.. and if the team goes over the TD limit, then you must sim your next 3 cpu regular season games, unless you don't have that many left.
3rd offense - sim your team for the remainder of the regular season against the cpu
4th offense - sim every game, human and cpu and playoffs

Failure to bench a player after 1st offense - becomes a 2nd offense penalty
Failure to bench a player after 2nd offense - becomes a 3rd offense penalty
Failure to bench a player after 3rd offense - becomes a 4th offense penalty

22. ALL MADDEN DIFFICULTY WITH THE APPROVED SLIDERS THAT HAVE BEEN VOTED ON IN THE PAST
Back to top Go down
bdhobbs1
Admin

HMFL RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMFL RULES   HMFL RULES EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:30 pm

I continue to see cap violations, so beginning with next Hobbs League regular season, any 1st offense violation will become 3 game penalties. Even if you go 1 yard over or 1 point over. I will be working on revamping the wording of the rules to try to cover all the different scenarios. SO BE CAREFUL!!
Back to top Go down
bdhobbs1
Admin

HMFL RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMFL RULES   HMFL RULES EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:03 pm

League rules have been adjusted
Deleted, Added or Reworded
Back to top Go down
bdhobbs1
Admin

HMFL RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMFL RULES   HMFL RULES EmptyWed May 06, 2015 2:11 pm

We just advanced in all 3 leagues, so the NEW Rule goes into effect NOW!
4 haven't read my PM about the NEW rule, 2 of which have visited the website since I sent the PM and I clearly put in the title of the PM that they must open it.
Unread PMs also pisses me OFF big time!
I know who you are and you can't hide from me!
The other 2 are just inactive here at the website, you can see who those are by looking at the memberlist.

15. NOT MARKING READY
A.) If you are the last game in the advanced tracking thread and 24 hours passes and you still haven't played your game or told me what your plans are... you will be penalized.
B.) If you fail to play your game and I have to force the advance on the morning of the 6th day and you still haven't told me what your plans are... you will be penalized.
C.) The penalty for 15A and 15B is having to sim your next cpu game if it's the regular season OR being placed on auto pilot if preseason.
D.) Exception to the rule above is Week 8 of the Regular Season and Stage 7 of the OffSeason... those two are where the members want to do trades and asks that everyone not mark ready so the trade glitch doesn't appear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HMFL RULES Empty
PostSubject: Re: HMFL RULES   HMFL RULES Empty

Back to top Go down

HMFL RULES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hobbs WiiU Madden Football League :: HMFL OFFICIAL RULES-
Jump to: